Nigerian Lady Electrocuted By Her Phone

As shared by Peter(originally shared by Jeffrey Sidney)..

‘R.I.P Dear Imaobong Ekanem

According to Jeffrey Sidney Wehere, She was Charging her phone and dropped it on her body and Slept off, NEPA took the Light and brought it back while she was Sleeping and it shocked her to death..

It’s Very Unfortunate’

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s