The LOWER NIGER INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT (LONIM) is a platform to drive the Biafra restoration project. LONIM is not a replacement name for Biafra as is being alleged in some quarters. LONIM operates on the Biafranist ideology as enunciated in the Ahiara Declaration of June 1, 1969.
The LONIM ROAD MAP will involve the following:-
(1) Drafting and Signing “The Charter of Relationship” amongst all the sub-ethnic groups in Biafraland – The essence of this charter is to describe and state how the various sub-ethnic groups in Biafra land will relate to each other after restoring Biafra to allay fear of domination by any group over the others.
(2) Establishment of the “Assets Protection and Guarantee Scheme” (APGS) – The essence of this scheme is to make sure that no asset owned by a Biafran in the Nigeria territory is declared an “Abandoned Property” or confiscated as it will be the duty of the incoming Biafran Government to reclaim these assets for all Biafran citizens. To achieve this: All Biafran owners of such properties/investments will be required to take inventory of such assets and have them well documented.
(3) Doctrine of Regional Stability:- This will ensure that the assets of the Multinational Organisations and other “Big players” are protected. Those that supports the struggle now will have over head advantage.
(4) Extension of hands of fellowship to neighbouring nations: – Biafrans will extend hands of fellowship to the Middle Belters and the Oduduwa Republic since we are all victims of the Hausa-Fulani Sokoto Caliphate evil vices.
(5) Stating of our grievances against the British-created contraption called Nigeria: – We will be required to state our grievances against the Nigerian entity while making our case at the UN and one of such grievances is being forced to be governed by the evil and fraudulent constitution of Nigeria – This is a document that started telling lies right from its PREAMBLE by fraudulently claiming that – “WE THE PEOPLE – agreed, drafted and authored the charade”, even when it is a known fact that WE THE PEOPLE – did not know how Gen. AbdulSallam Abubakar (Retd) came about that the fraudulent document called THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION.
(6) Official Application to UN for her mandated and supervised referendum on Biafra: – This will be done by our team of International Lawyers and Lobbyists who are very knowledgeable in the field and among whom is a former deputy Attorney General of the USA. The successful application will then by followed by the actual referendum under UN terms and conditions.
(7) A well thought-out Transition: – To avoid anarchy in the land, the LONIM ROAD MAP TO BIAFRA FREEDOM has a well thought-out transition programme tailored toward the South African transitional programme from Apartheid rule to popular Civil/Democratic rule of the 1990s. To achieve this, the currently elected Biafrans in Nigerian political process who are officials in Biafraland will still be in power (in their various offices) until the transition Programme is completed. Thus, the currently elected officers should not entertain any fear but to support the restoration as they will still serve our people till the completion of the transition from Nigeria to Biafra.
In conclusion, all Biafrans should rise and join LONIM as we collectively take these steps to restore our beloved nation of Biafra. We must NOT COMPROMISE our freedom by replacing it with/settling for the ill-conceived and already doomed restructuring. As long as Section-9 of Nigerian fraudulent constitution exists, restructuring is stillbirth and eternally defeated.
A United Nations’ mandated and supervised Refererendum on Biafra is the only viable, BLOODLESS, and non-violent option for the restoration of the nation of Biafra and LONIM is the platform to deliver it.